a) to provide our services to you
b) To comply with our legal obligations.
c) For the purposes of our legitimate business interests ( to analyze the use of our Website and services to improve our business and your customer experience).
4. We will keep your Personal Information; as long as required to provide our services to you and to comply with our legal obligations. After this period, we will delete or anonymize your Personal Information.
5. You can ask us to stop using your Personal Information at any time and have the right to ask us to delete any Personal Information that we hold about you. Just contact us!
6. We will implement appropriate security measures to protect the Personal Information; that we have. You accepted the inherent security implications of disclosing Personal Information online. We have not been held responsible for a breach of security; Unless such breach has caused by our negligence.
We will only use identities from which you can be identified, like your name, contact details, and ID data ("Personal Information") which are provided to us, or otherwise obtained by us, as set out in this Policy. We will ensure that your Personal Information is in accordance with the "Data Protection Legislation," including
(i)The UK Data Protection Act 1998,
(ii) From 25 May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (which will replace the Data Protection Act 1998),
(iii) The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and
(iv)All similar or related legislation relating to the processing of Personal Information. Privacy is applicable in any jurisdiction to which Travel Heights has been or as re-enacted, applied, amended, superseded, repealed, or consolidated (it includes legally binding regulations, directions, and orders issued from time to time under or in connection with any such law).
In this Policy, "Travel heights", "we", "us" and "our", refer to Travel Heights, registered in the United Kingdom- 18 Stoke Road, Slough, England, SL2 5AG. By visiting us through our Website (or otherwise engaging with us), you acknowledge that we may collect, use and transfer your Personal Information as set out in this Policy. We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time. You should, therefore, check this page frequently to ensure that you are happy with any changes
When you engage with us via mails, live chat, commenting on blogs, contacting us via telephone, or making an inquiry through the Website or in a store. You may provide Personal Information about yourself, including your name, date of birth, and contact details ( For Ex. your address, mail address, and telephone number). You are considering us for booking flights or a holiday with us or requesting any other form of service from us, so we need you to provide us with your Financial Informations and Personal Informations necessary for the following processes. ( For Ex. payment details, passport numbers, visa information).
While you use our Website for booking your flights, we collect technical information about your use of our Website and the device used for bookings. About your visits to our Website, and when you contact our staff through the online chat help system, which may be considered Personal Information. Technical Information may include:
(a) Device data We may collect information about the type of device or platform you use (such as a computer or mobile device) to access our Website and your choice of web browser.
(b) Location data Your use of our Website may generate geographical data, such as the location or time zone of a device or IP address, which we may collect.
(c) Log data about your visit When you use our Website automatically generates information about your visit. It can include uniform resource locators (URLs) and data about your internet service provider. The number and timing of clicks on the content in our Website, which events you view, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), email engagement rates and activities, and methods used to browse away from the page. Typically we will not be able to identify you from this information.
We may receive information from third parties who collect Personal Information from you and pass it on to us. For example, where someone is booking a holiday on your behalf! Where this is the case, the third party is responsible for obtaining the relevant consent from you to ensure; how your Personal Information used.
We will only use your Personal Information to
• Supply the products and/or services you have requested and correspond with you in relation to their provision,
• Provide support to you in respect of these services,
• Improve our Website and services,
• Comply with our legal obligations,
• Perform internal business processes and
• Where relevant, process your application for employment
Where you have explicitly consented at the time, we collected your Personal Information where we otherwise have a right to do so. We may also use your Personal Information to send you our newsletters, special offers, and other marketing communications by text message, telephone, and mail.
If it becomes apparent that a minor has requested marketing from us, we will stop marketing to that minor unless we have express consent from an appropriate adult.
When you opt-in to marketing communications, we will ask you for personal details: email address, web tracking consent, and contact preferences. You will be provided; with the opportunity to customize your email marketing communications, which is optional. This information is then used to, Where you have opted-in to such communications,
(i) email you newsletters and special offers and
(ii)By opting into marketing communications, you agreeing to the personalized tracking of your interactions with our email marketing communications. Information collected includes but is not limited to: which emails you open and which links within the emails you click.
(iii) The primary purpose of this tracking is to report; on the performance of Travel Height's email marketing communications. On occasions, and in the absence of a completed preference center, we may use this data to personalize your email marketing communications. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time; through the unsubscribe link in all email newsletters.
If you have booked with or otherwise purchased products or services from us, we may send you marketing communications about similar products and services from time to time. You have the opportunity to opt out of receiving these marketing communications.
We will automatically email you an invitation to receive marketing communications from us at the time you can choose to receive them, or disregard the email. Which means that you will not opted-in to receive email communications.
To provide you with a better standard of service, you need to provide us; with some special categories of Personal Information, if you wish. (For example when booking a flight or holiday with us, you may provide us with information about your dietary or medical requirements, which may reveal details about your mental or physical health or condition.) The provision of this information is entirely voluntary. If you do not consent to our processing of this type of Personal Information, we may be unable to provide you with certain goods and/or services; that you wish to book.
• You are entitled to know what Personal Information we hold about you and how that information is processed. If you want a copy of your piece of Personal Data, we hold about you. Please connect us via this form.
• If you change your mind and decide; that you do not wish to receive communications from us (including our marketing and Checkout Assistance communications), you can unsubscribe by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of any emails you receive from us. If you have previously agreed to us to share your Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. You can change your mind; at any time by using the unsubscribe option in the relevant communication or contacting the third party directly.
• You have the right to request that we can correct any Personal Information that we are holding about you that is incorrect or incomplete.
• You also have the right to ask us to erase or stop processing any Personal Information we have about you. Where there is no longer a legal ground for us to hold it and, in some circumstances, you have the right to request that we transfer any information we hold about you to a third party.
• If you wish to exercise any of these rights. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Please provide us as soon as possible; you can.
• You may also have similar rights with our third-party partners. You should consult their privacy policies and/or contact them for further information (For Ex. airlines with whom you have booked a flight).
We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as whether if permitted by the Data Protection Legislation.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties where it is necessary
(i) for the performance of the services you have requested or booked,
(ii) for us to comply with our legal obligations or
(iii) for our legitimate business interests.
We run promotions with third parties at specific times of the year - however, we will not share your data with these third parties unless you choose to opt in via the form; for that specific promotion - this will be made very clear.
Third parties advertise on our Website; in our newsletter. However your data is kept on our records only. No other company will be given this data by Travel Heights unless; it is necessary to perform the services you have requested, or you should inform us about explicit consent to such a transfer. We ensure that we manage and process all data under the principles laid down by the Data Protection Legislation.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. We are partnered with Google regarding ad serving and work with several other advertising partners. These companies may use your Personal Information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to enhance user experience, offer a greater variety of content, and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
At Travel Heights, payment security is of paramount importance. To give you confidence that; our online booking service uses industry-standard encryption technology to ensure that your credit or debit card transaction is secure. Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will take steps to protect your Personal Information; we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted via the Website – any transmission is at your own risk.
The Personal Information you provide with us will be transferred to and stored on our servers in the European Economic Area ("EEA"); we take steps to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage.
In processing your Personal Information, it may be necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information outside the EEA. It may also be accessed by staffs operating outside the EEA, who works for us, or by one of our suppliers or group companies. It includes staff engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services.
We will take all steps necessary to ensure that your Personal Information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and the Data Protection Legislation. When it is processed in, or otherwise accessed from, a location outside the EEA. It means that, we will only transfer your Personal Information to third parties outside the EEA under the Data Protection Legislation. For avoidance of doubt, if the UK is no longer a part of the EEA, the references in this paragraph to the EEA; shall mean the EEA and the UK.
By submitting your Personal Information to us, you acknowledge this transfer, storing, or processing of your Personal Information.
Copyrights © 2024 travelheights.co.uk All Rights Reserved